The Financial that is australian Complaints (AFCA) can look at a grievance you’ve got of a credit, finance or loan product you have got along with your economic company.
These pages describes the types of complaints AFCA can give consideration to about credit, loans and finance services and products, and how to proceed next if you would like make a problem to us.
As an example – if your problem has to do with the degree of an overdrawn charge or rate of interest enhance. But, we possibly may manage to look at a grievance about a charge or fee if it is often wrongly determined or placed on your account. There’s also some exclusions that are specific relate to credit complaints.
Detailed information on these various kinds of credit, loan and finance services and products is present to assist you determine if you would like whine to us.
If you’re a small company, there is certainly particular information about business credit and loans in the Information for small enterprises page.
Credit and finance include:
- Charge cards, overdrafts and credit lines
- An organization providing you with credit associated with the purchase of products, or the method of getting services payment that is that is deferred for at the very least a week
- Short-term finance such as for example payday financing.
- Mortgage loans, including reverse mortgages
- Signature loans such as for example vehicle, getaway loans and debt consolidation reduction loans
- Investment and business that is small.
We also start thinking about complaints about guarantees.
Detailed details about these several types of credit, loan and finance items is after to assist you determine if you’d like to grumble to us.
Your firm that is financial is to suspend any collection or data data recovery action as soon as your problem is registered with us.